Callisto is a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization that creates technology to combat sexual assault, empower survivors, and advance justice. We are funded by a series of philanthropic investors, including Google.org, Y Combinator, Greylock Partners, and the Skoll Foundation.
We are a small but powerful team, united in the belief that we can create a more just world. The culture around us is changing rapidly and the demand for Callisto has never been greater. We will soon expand to address sexual assault and coercion in multiple industries, connecting victims of the same predator together and with legal support. That’s where you come in.
About the Position
Apply your skills, talent, and passion to join our team and work toward Callisto’s mission of combating sexual assault. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Callisto, you will be working closely with our recruiter, hiring managers, and candidates to ensure a seamless recruiting and onboarding experience from start to finish. The position is based in San Francisco.
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews with candidates and Callisto’s in-house recruiter and hiring managers
- Act as point-person throughout the application process, ensuring a premier candidate experience
- Greet candidates in office, prepare interview documents for hiring managers prior to interviews, and ensure interview schedules are maintained
- Post and maintain position listings across various job boards and recruiting channels
- Create pooling and hiring requisitions
- Assist recruiter in gathering interview feedback and close the loop with candidates and hiring managers
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience
- 4yr degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year as a recruiting coordinator or a relevant administrative coordination position
- Experience with Google Drive and Google Suite Products
- Facility with an applicant tracking system
- Experience working in a fast pace, rapidly growing environment—tech startup preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Confidence under pressure
- Self-starter with strong organization and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proactivity, resourcefulness, agility, and initiative
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Lever
- Basic knowledge of Asana
- Basic knowledge of EEOC and CA compliance
- Basic ability with boolean search
What to Expect at Callisto
We are engineers, designers, educators, and legal experts. Our work is serious, but our days are full of joy and mutual support. We are each other’s biggest fans, fierce yet kind, driven yet understanding.
Callisto offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with paid holidays, vacation, sick, and wellness days. Members of the Callisto team also receive a professional development budget.
Enter a mission-driven work culture with a focus on well-being and work-life balance. Callisto employees create self-care plans to ensure that all team members remain healthy, happy, and whole. And the final reward is knowing that you go to work each day helping to change the world for the better.
Callisto is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Minimum Education Required