15 East 5th Street
City Year Tulsa is seeking an organized and detail - oriented Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day - to - day management of the City Year Tulsa office, provide Executive support, and create processes to support the efficiency of the site as a whole. Reporting to the Chief of Staff and working with the site leadership team, the Operations and Special Projects Manager will provide cross - functional support across City Year Tulsa's various departments and will ensure operational tasks are handled quickly to keep the site running smoothly.
Daily operations of Headquarters:
- Maintain adequate office supplies and materials, and good relationships with all vendors, assuring most competitive price.
- Develop and maintain the Tulsa office as a professional, organized physical space for staff and visitors.
- Maintain good operations of all office equipment and serve as administrator of all hardware (computers, printers, telephones, laptops).
- Work with the National Information technology Support staff to assure high quality of customer service to users.
- Oversee the ordering of name tags, business cards, phones, and laptops for all new staff.
- Assure the prompt and proper distribution of uniform parts to AmeriCorps members and staff including all uniform concerns and modifications relative to City Year standards.
- Weekly processing of all accounts payable and receivable requests while maintaining accurate documentation.
- Work closely with National Finance in tracking and reporting expenses.
- Work to ensure the site is getting maximum value for all purchases and contracts and will be responsible for submitting the monthly site financial documents to City Year's National Headquarters.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for staff and AmeriCorps travels including Tulsa Public Transit Authority passes, parking for office based staff, and Axiom travel to conferences and work related trips.
- Manage Purchasing card for purchases that cannot be made by check.
- Provide excellent administrative support to the Executive Director (ED). This includes, but is not limited to, efficiently maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings and conference calls, arranging travel, writing meeting minutes, reviewing mail and preparing presentations and speaking points for ED on an array of topics for a breath of constituencies.
- Plan and prepare for internal and external meeting needs hosted by the ED; reserve meeting rooms, arrange for appropriate Information Technology Services support, inform appropriate staff members of visitors in advance, arrange for meeting refreshments, welcome and escort visitors, and ensure meeting rooms are left in exceptional condition.
- Manage production, collection, edition, and distribution of board meeting materials. Oversee all logistical aspects of quarterly board meetings/retreats, maintain accurate and complete files on meetings, committees, and members. Assist with special projects by conducting research, collecting and analyzing data, drafting reports and preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the Chief of Staff, create and coordinate interviews, on-boarding, and development of staff.
- Serve as a resource to staff and AmeriCorps members regarding insurance, and payroll questions.
General Site Support:
- Support registration and on boarding of AmeriCorps members.
- Respond to staff needs and landlord needs as they pertain to the general Headquarters.
- Assist with event planning and logistics for program events, retreats, and trainings.
- Process invoices, supply orders and support gift processing and other development operations tasks as needed.
Compensation and Benefits
Full time employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include health insurance with Flexible Spending Account, paid vacation, holidays, parental leave, 401K, and more.
City Year is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please complete the online application and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter in the "Resume/CV" field on the "My Experience" page. Internal applicants should apply through cyresource.