Details: Salary commensurate with experience and training
The Program Assistant will provide assistance to Gynuity staff on a range of research projects related to women’s reproductive health issues, including postpartum hemorrhage, contraception, and medical abortion. The program assistant must be highly organized with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. We seek a flexible, open-minded individual with a strong commitment to women’s reproductive health issues, including safe abortion care.
- Provide administrative backup and technical assistance to staff, and general administrative support as assigned.
- Assist with meeting planning (help in choosing venues, work on and communicate about logistics, help with participants’ reimbursements, prepare materials, etc.)
- Assist with travel arrangements (procure visas, complete conference registrations, compile itineraries, prepare materials, help with expense reimbursement submission).
- Backstop program staff in coordination of study sites (coordinate IRB approvals, maintain inventory of study supplies at sites).
- Assist in preparing materials for trainings for new study sites (formatting PowerPoint presentations, assembling study binders and participant folders).
- Assist in editing documents, manuscripts, and research tools.
- Produce graphics, tables, and spreadsheets for publication and presentation.
- Conduct library searches/literature reviews as needed.
- Create databases and enter and clean data.
- Query study forms from sites and follow up queries with site staff.
- Assist with writing and gathering of content for distribution through Gynuity’s various communications channels (website, newsletter, social media).
- Minimum two years’ relevant work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience with SPSS a plus.
- B.A. in related area.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- French or Spanish proficiency desired.
- Strong organizational skills and quick learner. Ability to juggle many tasks and prioritize accordingly.
Level of Language Proficiency
French or Spanish proficiency desired
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter with salary requirements to:
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contacted.