- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director, including project support, meeting, correspondence, reports and financial operations.
- Assist the Executive Director in maintaining and developing a strong donor, funder, volunteer and community relationship.
- Assist in the creation of fundraising materials, presentations, proposals, and other documents.
- Provide support for fundraising and community events.
- 2+ years of administrative, development and/or operations support experiences.
- Volunteer management, community organizing, grassroots campaign experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven customer service experience and demonstrated ability to navigate complex projects and problems
- Must be willing and able to attend events on weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Ability to multitask, a diligent work ethic, and desire to expand skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese preferred.
- Must has driver license and car.
Level of Language Proficiency
· Proficiency in Chinese preferred.
Minimum Education Required