The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and clinical supervision of staff for the PROS Program. The position requires familiarity and compliance with all relevant agency and funder regulations, as well as an understanding of and commitment to recovery and rehabilitation for individuals living with mental illness.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Ensure clinical compliance in all program areas. Assist with external audits and audit preparations.
- Ensure proper and timely monthly billing for services; utilize My Avatar to run reports and monitor billing.
- Conduct/participate and arrange staff training & development, as required, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Participate in and oversee admission and discharge processes and decisions.
- Conduct community outreach and maintain external community relationships.
- Provide individual and group supervision to PROS Program staff.
- Provide direct service to participants, including conducting individual, family and group sessions.
- Integrate recovery, rehabilitation, treatment and vocational components of the program.
- Provide and supervise crisis intervention services.
- At least three years of experience working with adults living with mental illness.
- Two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong clinical group, family and individual intervention skills required.
- Good organizational, team work and communicate skills needed.
- Competent in Word and Excel.
Medical, dental, vision, excellent time off.
Minimum Education Required