“Life Lines” Community Arts Project, a program component of Center for Family Life, seeks a flexible, creative, motivated team member to join our staff of professional artists, social workers and young adult youth workers in a community based after-school and summer camp program.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to choreographing dance pieces, and providing dance instruction, in a variety of dance styles for groups of youth in in-school interdisciplinary arts programming, afternoon and summer programs, helping to create and implement special events, staff development, and other community building activities.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and education. Individual supervision and ongoing professional development opportunities are provided.
- If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter, stating the position of interest, along with your resume to Jhodessa Reimer, E-mail: email@example.com or apply directly online at www.sco.org
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Has a strong dance background and is well-versed in a variety of styles
- Has skills working with middle school and high school aged participants and engaging them in creative dance and composition activities
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, is flexible and works well as a member of a team of different disciplines (artists, teachers, young adult staff).
- Has interest in managing and creating positive experiences for groups
- We are looking for someone who will be committed and invested in the development and success of our program. Bilingual English/Spanish.
- English/Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
- Education/Degree: BA minimum
Minimum Education Required