SaverLife (formerly EARN) is a nonprofit on a mission — to inspire, inform, and reward the millions of Americans who need help saving money. Through engaging technologies and strategic partnerships, we give working people the methods and motivation to take control of their financial future.
As a purpose-driven nonprofit, SaverLife is uniquely positioned to lead systemic change. Through our engaging SaverLife platform, we provide prizes, rewards, expert resources, gamification, and other effective strategies proven to incentivize saving and spur new behavior. Through our integrated network of employers, financial institutions, nonprofits, and advocacy groups we advance aspirational savings programs, analytic insights, and policy initiatives dedicated to a more equitable America.
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR OF GROWTH MARKETING ROLE
Reporting to the Vice President of Market Development, you will be responsible for developing and executing user acquisition strategies and marketing campaigns to drive potential members to our website and double our user base to one million members by 2022.
Growth Marketing (80%)
● Drive new user growth through end-to-end campaigns across email, social media, digital advertising, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, events, and other channels.
● Cultivate a deep understanding of our target saver profile, the market and industry in order to craft tailored messaging strategies for different segments of prospective members.
● Own and optimize user acquisition channels such as email, social media, SEO, and paid advertising.
● Work closely with the partnerships team on local partnerships for regional campaigns as well as the product marketing team to leverage content to drive traffic and growth.
● Design metrics to measure and report on the accuracy and success of marketing campaigns.
● Leverage user and marketing data to continuously inform and test new strategies.
● Manage SaverLife’s B2C growth marketing budget and oversee all outsourced contracts and expenditures including digital and traditional marketing, advertising, and media.
Team and Organizational Leadership (20%)
● Hire, inspire, develop, and retain the Growth Marketing team
● Partner with the Product team to define any product enhancements necessary to implement integrated marketing plans.
● Partner with the Strategic Philanthropy and Research teams on the development and funding of marketing campaigns, results measurement, and reporting.
● Serve as a member of the leadership team – contributing to SaverLife’s overall strategic direction and success.
WHO YOU ARE
● You are a user acquisition rock star who wants to use your powers to improve the financial health and well-being of a million US households by creating real change.
● You pride yourself on being able to combine creativity and analytical measurement into compelling and wildly successful campaigns.
● You thrive in a fast paced, cross-functional environment that values your strong project management skills and unique eye on timing and results.
● You have a growth hacker mindset - curious, constantly learning and driving yourself toward improvement.
● You’re action oriented and stay focused on achieving your goals with urgency and integrity.
● You love to build and develop teams and watch them deliver extraordinary results.
WHAT YOU BRING
● BS/BA required, MBA a plus
● 4+ years’ marketing experience in a high growth B2C environment, ideally at a technology startup
● A proven track record of quickly scaling growth by thousands of users through multiple channels
● 1+ years’ supervisory or management experience
● Experience with fintech or mobile apps a plus
● Familiarity with Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and Share-a-Sale desirable
OUR OFFER AND COMMITMENT
The salary and benefits package for this position is competitive.
SaverLife is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, and other legally protected characteristics.
JOB LOCATION (SaverLife is currently operating virtually)
San Francisco preferred but other locations considered. Travel may be required post COVID-19.
SaverLife (formerly EARN) is a nonprofit on a mission — to inspire, inform, and reward the millions of Americans who need help saving money. Through engaging technologies and strategic partnerships, we give working people the methods and…
Generous 401k, full benefits
Generous 401k, full benefits
If this opportunity sounds like it’s for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4, 2020. If you are not sure if this opportunity is for you, are simply curious, or know someone who would be perfect, please email us.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by December 4, 2020. If you are not sure if this opportunity is for you, are…