Details: Salary commensurate with experience
Director of Outreach and Development
Facial Pain Association – Gainesville, FL
The Facial Pain Association (FPA) is a national non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization whose mission is to provide support, education and advocacy to those individuals afflicted with trigeminal neuralgia (TN) and related facial nerve pain. TN is considered to be the most painful condition in all mankind.
The FPA is seeking a Director of Outreach and Development who is passionate about making a difference in peoples lives and possesses excellent communication skills and social media prowess. A self motivated individual with digital marketing savvy, as well as, the ability to develop, implement and manage major donor, institutional and volunteer relationships. The Director of Outreach and Development reports directly to the Association’s CEO. Relocation is not required for this position.
· Create and implement a cost-effective development program comprised of individuals, relevant corporate entities and major gifts.
· Manage and expand the organization’s patient membership and professional membership programs.
· Enhance existing support network through the integration of regional support groups with local medical institutions and resources.
· Develop, implement and manage cost effective marketing and outreach strategies to communicate with patient and medical constituencies through printed and social media.
· Maintain an effective working relationship with the Board of Directors and ensure that all work is performed in accordance with best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· 5 – 7 years of progressive non-profit development experience.
· Demonstrated track record of successful fundraising activities.
· In depth understanding of how to use social media platforms to enhance outreach and raise awareness.
Minimum Education Required