Details: Competitive salary, hiring bonus, and generous benefits. Relocation assistance available.
219 Riggs Road, NE
Generous Hiring Bonus and Relocation Expenses Available!
Founded in 1988, Food & Friends provides freshly prepared meals, nutrition support, and friendship to people living with AIDS, cancer, and other life challenging illnesses. Our team of fifty-five employees and thousands of volunteers delivers meals and hope to people living in the District of Columbia and multiple counties across Maryland and Virginia. There is no charge or income qualification for our services, which are rendered solely on the basis of medical need.
Food & Friends’ growing development department has a new opportunity for a development professional to oversee our corporate fundraising initiatives. The Manager of Corporate Partnerships will:
· craft and implement strategy to successfully identify, cultivate, solicit, and retain corporate donors;
· conduct prospect research and network in the community to build a pipeline of corporate donors;
· cultivate a portfolio of corporate donors in the range of $2,500 to $25,000+, and solicit those donors for gifts and event sponsorships;
· develop a formal corporate partners program to attract, engage, and recognize corporate donors;
· oversee the stewardship process, to include gift acknowledgement, incentives, and customized reports demonstrating the impact and benefits of giving; and
· maintain and update gift reports and entries in Raiser’s Edge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced development professional with an entrepreneurial drive and creative disposition to build a dynamic corporate fundraising program.
The successful candidate will have a BA/BS, valid driver’s license, and at least four years of progressive development experience, including experience in corporate fundraising and/or event sponsorships. Other requirements include proven ability to manage all aspects of the fundraising process, from prospect identification to successful solicitation of donors; superb communication skills; experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar development software; ability to cultivate donors via face-to-face meetings and over the phone; and an appreciation for diversity. Offer of employment contingent upon a pre-employment drug test.
Food & Friends provides a competitive salary, hiring bonus, and generous benefits. Relocation assistance available. Our staff enjoys a high quality, fun work environment that includes short Fridays and casual dress. Food & Friends is Metro accessible, and has free on-site parking.
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Personal Days
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Mr. Lucas Ginn
Food & Friends
219 Riggs Road, NE
Washington, DC 20011
Food & Friends is an Equal Opportunity Employer