101 West Mount Royal Avenue
This is an extraordinary time for The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore, as the organization prepares for its Centennial in 2020! We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic marketer to lead our Centennial community initiative and to assist where needed with other marketing campaigns and events.
You’ll be responsible for telling the unique story of the organization’s past 100 years in Jewish Baltimore. You’ll help our organization and community celebrate our Centennial and support our development department in raising the needed funds for our next 100 years.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, developing and implementing activities related to all phases of The Associated’s Centennial.
- Working across the breadth of the organization and the community to discover, generate, and aggregate stories, images, videos and other content for use in marketing initiatives/collateral.
- Managing the Centennial marketing budget. Review and select proposals for marketing communications, advertising, events and other marketing activities.
- Creating compelling persuasive short-form and long-form copy across all channels.
- Collaborating with staff and volunteer leadership across the organization to develop strategic campaigns for varied audiences and work with the design team to create effective communications that adhere to brand standards.
- Managing agency and program relationships in order to infuse the celebration across the entire community.
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing or related field. Plus five to seven years of experience.
- Good understanding of print production, digital marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to write content/copy.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work well under pressure, think on your feet and solve problems creatively.
- An open-mind, positive attitude and adaptable to change and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Must have a sense of humor.
This is a three year position.
The Associated offers a complete package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, company paid life and long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan and employer match.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should apply at http://bit.ly/MarketingManagerApply.