Details: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
133 Seton Village Road
Hours per week: 36 (full-time)
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION or Principle areas of responsibility
The Academy for the Love of Learning is seeking a full-time Events Production Manager. This position works closely with other Academy departments to manage the operational and logistical aspects of Academy programs and events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Principle areas of Responsibility include: Operational and logistical aspects of Academy programs and events, project management of Academy events and projects, management of program administrative/operational support staff.
- Extensive event production experience
- Strong Project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proficient communication skills
- Detail oriented but able respond to the emergent
- Ability to collaborate and work with staff and external collaborators
- Ability to work independently
· Full-time but variable work schedule – work load may come in waves and ability to work outside of normal work hours is essential
- Management or supervisory experience
- Proficient computer/technology skills
- Working knowledge of AV systems
- Be able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and hold the big vision
- Non-profit experience
- Associates degree preferred, but consideration will be given to a combination of education and relevant work history and experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
No phones calls or visits please. Email a cover letter, resume and references (naming convention below) to email@example.com and reference Event Production Manager in the subject line.
Document Naming Convention: