Details: Salary commensurate with experience
1 Belmont Ave
Salary: $60,000 with an excellent benefits package
With the supervision of the Executive Director, the Communications Manager will support Beck Institute’s communications efforts aimed at increasing outreach, promoting professional training events, maintaining ongoing communication with constituents and providing communications support for meeting organizational growth goals.
Specific Duties include:
- Under the guidance of the Executive Director, develop and implement the annual communications plan across Beck Institute’s audiences.
- With the review of the Executive Director, develop, distribute, and maintain all electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and the Beck Institute websites.
- Develop ideas for publication.
- Distribute press releases, op eds, and expert opinions.
- Work with the Executive Director to ensure that all promotional materials are aligned with Beck Institute’s brand identity.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist on the BI website and digital strategy to ensure alignment with organizational objectives, content, functionality, and look-and-feel.
- Use social media channels to expand Beck Institute’s reach and improve conversion. Track, analyze, and report on social media follower growth and engagement by channel.
- Foster interaction, education, engagement and discussion regarding the Institute, its training events, and issues related to Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) through the use of online communities.
- Serve as a conduit between the Institute and its constituents (colleagues, trainees, customers, and the general public) via social media and Institute blogs to communicate Beck Institute’s messages, gather and respond to feedback, and answer questions.
- Collaborate with communications vendors including photographers, graphic designers, web designers, printers and mail houses, and marketing personnel.
- Supervise and mentor the Communications Department staff.
- Respond to consumer requests for information and literature.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least four years’ communications experience including working with social media and developing print and electronic communications
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written and electronic materials
- Knowledge of social media technologies and other Internet-based applications
- Proficient in MSOffice and other computer software packages
- Proficient in Salesforce
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beck Institute offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which may include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% employer-sponsored and at no cost to the employee); Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses; Life, AD&D insurance, and Short Term Disability insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution; generous PTO and Company Holidays; Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Employee Assistance Program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please forward a current resume and letter of interest to:
Alicia DiCola Warner, Operations Coordinator