Events & Marketing Coordinator
420 North 20th Street
MANNA is seeking an Events & Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic Development Team. The team is responsible for philanthropic and event revenue generation, as well as all internal and external communication. This position will focus on events and external communications.
This position is full time – 40 hours per week. Nights and weekends will be required as needed. This position has significant room for growth within the department.
The Events & Marketing Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing & Events, and work closely with other departments at MANNA.
· Take the lead on all third party events, including an annual 5K.
· Work closely with Senior Manager of Marketing & Events to manage MANNA’s Signature Events: Pie in the Sky (Fall), Shut Up & Dance (Spring), Gala (Spring), Guac Off (Summer)
· Lead, working closely with other departments, on non-fundraising events including: Donor Appreciation Party (Winter), Volunteer Appreciation Party (Fall), Nourish (Spring)
· Work closely with the Senior Manager of Marketing & Events to develop online content (blog posts, e-newsletters, video, social media, etc.) that communicates key aspects of MANNA’s work and aligns with established goals in the areas of audience outreach and development.
· Lead on MANNA’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels. Manage social media calendar, including assigning content to various MANNA departments. Assist with strategy for paid social media content.
· Organize photo libraries and digital content, and help to maintain and update media contacts.
· Lead on analytics reporting on website, social media, and email metrics.
· Draft press releases for MANNA activities and events.
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Communications or Marketing preferred.
· 1 - 3 years’ experience in a related field.
· Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with web content development, social media, and email marketing.
· Knowledge of MS Office required, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, and WordPress preferred.
· Ability to operate within fixed deadlines while balancing multiple priorities; and to manage projects independently or with minimal oversight.
· A desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced organization.
Minimum Education Required