Full Time Contract
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Country Technical Coordinator to join our team in Burkina Faso.
To provide technical oversight and support to programmes in Malaria Consortium’s Burkina Faso office to ensure that up-to-date knowledge and best practices are used in implementation and that programmes have an internal learning process that contributes to improvements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Public or International Health, Communicable or Infectious diseases, Epidemiology or related discipline
- Extensive experience designing and working in public health programmes or communicable disease control, with significant experience in a senior role
- Highly knowledgeable about malaria control, communicable diseases and nutrition and/or direct experience working in these areas
- Field experience in Sub-Saharan Africa and a solid understanding of the realities and complexities of programme implementation
- Demonstrable experience working in a technical advisory capacity to Ministries of Health and other partners, including relating to policy and guidelines review or development, and programme reviews
- Business development, including needs assessment, the development of concept notes and proposals, and stakeholder consultation and analysis
- Professional working proficiency of French and English (both written and spoken)
Level of Language Proficiency
English and French
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.