180 Livingston St. Suite 306
TFCO Program Supervisor will be responsible for oversight and supervision of one TFCO/MTFC team.
- Supervises all TFCO team staff including foster parent, family therapist, skills trainer, individual therapist who serve a caseload of 10 foster children.
- Oversees recruitment and training of and support services to treatment foster parents.
- Conducts evaluations of foster parents.
- Works with program intake to match children with foster parents.
- Coordinates contacts with schools, mental health agencies, drug treatment programs, and other providers.
- Oversees each placement, finalizes individual treatment plans for children after discussion with foster parents and staff, monitors each case, and updates treatment plans as necessary.
- Leads weekly clinical team meetings and weekly foster parent meetings.
- Provides/arranges for 24-hour on call availability for parents and children.
- Ensures adherence to all county and State regulations and policies.
- Attends court hearings, writes permanency hearing reports and FASPs.
- Participates in consultation with model developer consultant.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Master’s degree required. Masters in Social Work or related field preferred.
- Bilingual a plus
- NYC foster care experience required
- 2+ years of foster care experience with therapeutic foster care experience preferred
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the TFCO model
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to function in a team setting
Minimum Education Required