3937 Western Blvd
Triangle Family Services seeks a full-time Street Outreach Worker to serve as part of our Emergency Housing Team, which provides rapid rehousing and prevention eviction services to individuals and families experiencing, or at-risk of, homelessness.
· Street-based assessment, case management, referral services and emergency survival supplies to individuals at locations where they congregate or frequent
· Work collaboratively with representatives from other agencies within the homeless service system
· Handle various administrative duties related to the job, including timely completion of service transactions, funder reports, and data collection
Desired Experience, Education, Skills and knowledge:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Demonstrated experience working with people experiencing homelessness in one or more community settings
· An understanding of harm-reduction and housing first principles
· Evidence-based strategies to reduce barriers to access to housing and support services (VI-SPDAT training a plus)
· Will possess proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (HMIS training a plus);
· Will be a highly-motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as part of team.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a generous benefits packet.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements along with resume.