7648 N. Paulina
Preschool Assistant Teacher
*40 Hours/Week Year Round Full Time Position with Great Benefits *
Location: Howard Area Community Center, 7510 N. Ashland, Chicago (near the Red Line)
NAEYC accredited center in Rogers Park is seeking a Preschool Assistant Teacher to facilitate and teach groups of 3-5 year old children in an early childhood classroom designed for the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of children. This is a full time, full year position with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
Qualified candidates have:
- Appropriately facilitated individual and group care and early learning experiences in mixed-aged (3s, 4s and 5s) preschool classroom;
- Experience implementing a developmentally appropriate classroom environment to meet children’s social-emotional, cognitive, physical, and individual needs within a model of continuity of care;
- Experience developing and maintaining a respectful relationship with families and co-workers to ensure the optimal overall functioning of the classroom;
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- Candidates must have successfully earned a minimum of 60 college level credit hours; a minimum of 15 of those hours must be in ECE specific coursework. An AA in ECE is preferred.
- Candidates must hold or be eligible for a Gateways Early Childhood Credential.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts to email@example.com