The Learning and AmeriCorps Member Experience (ACME) Manager is responsible for developing a vision and strategy for the 10-month learning and development programming that guides the City Year Little Rock AmeriCorps through their year of service. This position will also ensure the program is responsive to the ACME by leading the Corps Member quarterly evaluation process and working with the Impact Director and other members of the staff to implement program modifications accordingly. This position will also drive programming focused on creating a positive experience for AmeriCorps
Members. The Learning and ACME Manager will train corps members on how to use data to inform service delivery to students.Job Description
Learning and Development Design and Evaluation
• Ensure dynamic training is provided that ensures L&D activities align with AmeriCorps member learning objectives.
• Engage content experts to deliver lessons that connect corps members to their service, social justice, and their own growth
• Work with the Impact Director to lead and manage Team Leader Professional Development
AmeriCorps Member Experience
• Oversee a strong feedback loop that maintains an active pulse check of the corps’ experience
• Manage the Idealist’s Journey program that provides structured reflection for members to connect personal purpose, values and insights with their service experience
• Work in collaboration with the Director of People and Operations to provide corps members with mental health resources.
• Create and provide training on how to use data systems to inform their service delivery
• Co-design and implement a learning curriculum with Director of People and Operations to deliver Culture Amp Data Reviews quarterly.
• At CYLR, all goals are site-wide and in order to reach success, every member of our team has an equitable investment in each goal.
• I.M.P.A.C.T. Vision statement: use as measuring tool for all planning and program development.
o Inclusivity - Measurable - Patience -Accountability - Collaborative - Trustworthy
The Learning and AmeriCorps Member Experience (ACME) Manager is responsible for developing a vision and strategy for the 10-month learning and development programming that guides the City Year Little Rock AmeriCorps through their year…
Full time employees will be eligible for all benefits including vacation and sick days and organization holidays. You may participate in all benefit programs that City Year establishes and makes available to eligible employees, under (and subject to all provisions of) the plan documents that govern those programs. Currently, City Year offers medical, dental and vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment and disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), other benefits including 401(k) plan(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of company policy and the 401(k) plan document.
Employment is contingent upon completion of all satisfactory background checks, verification of your eligibility to work in the United States, and any other documentation that may be required. Your employment with City Year is at will and either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason, with or without cause or notice.
City Year’s core values include advancing diversity, social justice for all, and inclusive environments where everyone can thrive. We aspire to become an antiracist organization, to support the holistic growth and development of our AmeriCorps members, and to promote educational equity for all students. We work each day, in partnership with schools and communities, to ensure that people of all identities feel welcome, valued, empowered and engaged.
As an equal opportunity employer, City Year is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
City Year encourages people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, particularly Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC); those who are first in their family to attend college; adults without a college degree; LGBTQIA+ community; and people from low-income backgrounds.
Full time employees will be eligible for all benefits including vacation and sick days and organization holidays. You may participate in all benefit programs that City Year…
Please complete the online application and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter in the "Resume/CV" field on the "My Experience" page. Internal applicants should apply through cyresource.
Please complete the online application and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter in the "Resume/CV" field on the "My Experience" page. Internal applicants should apply through…