Details: Initial salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
The ASD Nest Support Project is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from minority candidates and individuals from underserved or underrepresented groups.
The ASD Nest Support Project is looking for a full-time Program Coordinator to join our dynamic multi-disciplinary team that values inclusion, strengths, and celebration of difference. Our Program Coorinators play a key role in managing, organizing, and coordinating services to help support inclusion of autistic children in community schools.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree; preference for candidates with experience in project management and/or administration; proficient in MS Office (MS Word and Excel, in particular); experience with/interest in learning NYU finances platforms and marketing platforms such as MailChimp. This is an entry-level position.
Additional skills include:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to both work independently and multi-task
Our Program Coordinators:
- Track: Establish and maintain systems to track information about the professional services delivered by the Project, including services delivered, workshop attendance, and evaluation results
- Manage: Manage school service purchasing, invoicing, and budget, as well as communicating with the ASD Nest Support Project Directors, Staff, Consultants, and ASD Nest schools about service delivery
- Communicate: Communicate with Nest administrators and staff about upcoming events as well as with the ASD Nest Support Project team
Coordinate: Coordinate logistics for all trainings, including reserving space, ordering materials, communicating with NYU-TV and Facilities, and copying handouts
For more information about the NYU ASD Nest Support Project, please visit our website: http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/asdnest/
Health Insurance, 403b Retirement Plan, Tuition Remission
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficient in English
Minimum Education Required