Details: Competitive nonprofit salary commensurate with experience.
North Palm Beach
The Everglades Law Center seeks an Operations Manager to work with the Executive Director. This position will be approximately 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule. Remote candidates will be considered but proximity to Palm Beach County strongly preferred.
The Everglades Law Center is a nonprofit law firm dedicated to representing the public interest in environmental and land use matters. Our mission is to advocate, negotiate, and when necessary, litigate to protect and restore the South Florida ecosystem. Working with more than thirty national, state and local environmental and conservation groups, our firm utilizes litigation, advocacy and policy development to protect and sustain this region’s unique and irreplaceable ecosystems and communities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Nonprofit Management & Administration
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and bill paying, in collaboration with Executive Director and external CPA
- Prepare invoices and retainers for clients as needed
- Prepare reports for board of directors
- Assist with tax return preparation, compliance, payroll management, and other tasks as needed
- Update website content
- Manage social media accounts
- Send monthly email newsletters to donors and partners
- Prepare annual report for donors, in collaboration with other staff
- Respond to incoming inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain donor database
- Assist with grant applications and reports as needed
- Manage donor mailings and communications, in collaboration with Executive Director
- Assist with fundraising events and other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of nonprofit management experience
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management preferred
- Familiarity with environmental and conservation issues, land use, and environmental law a plus
Flexible work schedule and location, paid vacation.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, with the subject line “Operations Manager Position.”