The Center for FaithJustice:
The mission of the Center for FaithJustice is to inspire the next generation of leaders by creating programs to serve those in need and educate for justice in the Catholic tradition. Named for the biblical passage that inspired them, “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:26), our signature WorX programs unfold through week-long mission retreats incorporating equal parts direct service to those in need and intensive reflection on Catholic Social Teaching.
The WorX Administrator is responsible for administrative duties related to the WorX programs, including but no limited to the following:
- Collaborating with CFJ staff to complete required tasks to ensure success of all summer WorX programs
- Before summer programs begin, organize program materials, waivers, rosters, sign-in sheets, etc.
- Before each program week: create Team Leader binders, group breakdowns and paperwork for each week ensuring that Staff-Student ratios are appropriately assigned and pack program boxes with all needed materials
- Communicate with CFJ staff regarding any missing registration and/or payment information or waivers for upcoming weeks (this should be done at least 2 weeks prior to each program)
- Coordinate key, GPS, and gas card sign in/out system for worX drivers
- Organize program evaluations each week (for general program reviews and LeaderworX reviews) and update evaluations to reflect new content (if needed)
- Assist with various administrative tasks for LeaderworX (printing materials, setting up technology, etc.)
- Assist CFJ staff in coordinating service sites, which includes scheduling the transportation to/from, troubleshooting any complications, making cancellations if necessary, and finding new service sites if needed.
- Manage the worX hotline and incident reports in the summer
- Collect and organize alumni information (Google form), and assist with organizing it in the database and any corresponding outreach needed
- Assist with social media posts featuring each week’s worX programs including Instagram posts and Facebook photo albums
- Complete additional worX support tasks as needed/other duties as assigned
- Assist with everyday oversight and management of non-profit administrative duties such as database management, program coordination and marketing
- High-energy, self-starting and capable of multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem-solve and identify priorities among competing demands
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable using Google Drive
- Ability to consistently lift 25 - 30 lbs of supplies
- Must have reliable transportation
- May have to work evenings and weekends; which will be communicated in-advanced by program staff
The WorX Administrator reports directly to the full time program staff. There will be opportunities in the summer to join or help facilitate select formation week training(s) for your professional development.
CFJ is looking to fill this position immediately. This job would begin at a part time rate during the academic year, then move to a full time position from June 1 - August 19, 2021, then resume to part time in the academic year. While some of the work can be done remotely in the academic year, this job does require some in-office work during the academic year and full in-office presence in the summer. This position is paid hourly at a rate of $15/hour.
The Center for FaithJustice is located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Maggie Smith, email@example.com.