4500 East West Highway
Job Title: Manager, Product Marketing
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President, Office of Marketing and Communications
Job Summary: Is accountable for carrying out an assigned ASHP work project. Has responsibility for recommending and/or selecting the most effective methods and/or protocol to use in the delivery of ASHP projects. Develops and executives integrated marketing plans, with an emphasis on digital channels, to drive sales of ASHP products including publications, journals, educational programs and consulting services.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines work priorities, policies and operating procedures.
- Interacts with others to advise on and/or facilitate the execution of ASHP’s programmatic and/or operational initiatives.
- Develops comprehensive marketing plans for all publishing products and electronic products such as apps, eBooks and eLearning courses prior to their publication/release. Identifies and coordinates marketing needs with the publishing and production teams through the preparation of pricing and sales estimates, production launches, cover design, packaging and other activities.
- Formulates and ensures timely implementation of marketing strategies and tactics including development of promotional brochures, competitive information, marketing reviews, etc.This includes initiating projects, following through with approval of completed projects and working with the creative services teams to assure that all promotions, renewals, advertising, telemarketing and reviews are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identifies and coordinates marketing needs with the product or program development teams to better position and differentiate the various products within scope of responsibility.
- Works collaboratively with other departments in an advisory role on marketing strategies, campaigns and implementation for products or programs as needed.
- Develops digital campaigns to drive direct sales through ASHP’s online store. Executes multi-channel digital campaigns in support of product launches and ongoing promotions to drive conversions and revenue. Oversees the use of Firebrand’s Title Management System and ensures that all metadata is updated to boost discoverability and sales. Utilizes social media to engage members and boost product visibility.
- Oversees ASHP’s conference marketing strategy. Plans and executes ASHP’s presence at major in-house and external conferences, managing all logistics, promotions and related budgets.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of marketplace trends and competitive data to identify growth opportunities and factors affecting potential sales. Monitors and analyzes results of individual promotional projects for future strategic adjustments and looks for ways to increase discoverability of ASHP’s products, whether through new vendors or applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of a BA in marketing or similar degree plus a working knowledge of the theories and principles of a relevant field or discipline in pharmacy, business or association management.
- Requires a minimum of five years of prior related work experience.
- Requires four to six years in sales, health science publishing, marketing or equivalent.
- Familiarity with print, electronic and online publishing formats.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Marketing analytics including Google Analytics and AdWords (SEO and SEM).
- Digital marketing including social media, email marketing and content optimization.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through http://ashp.balancetrak.com/ .