PO Box 1577 - Old Chelsea Station
The OneVoice Movement is seeking a Development Manager responsible for overseeing fundraising and donor outreach to support moderate grassroots organizations each working within their own societies to catalyze conflict resolution and social change. The Manager reports to the Executive Director and will work closely with the board of directors, lay-leaders and both domestic staff and international partners to manage outreach to the existing support base and ultimately expand our donor base and fundraising success.
He/she must provide initiative, energy and imagination toward achieving the mission of the OneVoice Movement and our regional partners. The position is based in New York and currently consists of outreach in Boston, California, Chicago, Washington, DC, and Florida.
- Create an annual fundraising plan for their portfolio and lead on the implementation of all related development activities, including: fundraising trips, personal solicitations, special events, and achieving defined fundraising milestones.
- Coordinate implementation of a plan to diversify and expand our donor base, as well as manage new and prospective donor relations in conjunction with the Executive Director.
- Establish and manage relationships with family and private foundations.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and our Israeli partner specifically to increase and refine donor communications through both English and Hebrew platforms.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a small fundraising team to achieve department’s objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of fundraising experience in either the political or nonprofit sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Capacity to work with diverse donor communities and high-performing individuals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Salesforce software, or other comparable CRMs.
- A strong understanding of the space in which OneVoice and our partners operate and the political dynamics in the Middle East.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Hebrew language (written and verbal) skills are also a plus.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and skills and includes a competitive fringe benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
OneVoice, the flagship undertaking of the PeaceWorks Foundation, is a multinational organization with offices in New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, and London. The Movement aims to amplify the voice of moderates each working within their own communities to foster conflict resolution, reject extremism and build more inclusive and tolerant societies. For more information about our work and the work we support, please visit www.onevoicemovement.org.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We will contact only those candidates whose professional experience and background meet our requirements. No phone inquiries please.