District of Columbia
Indivisible is hiring creative and passionate Organizing Fellows to support electoral work that Indivisible groups are doing all across the country. Fellows will be responsible for training Indivisible group leaders and group members to run effective direct voter contact activities like canvassing and phone banking. Fellows will support electoral work, engage in voter contact and help groups build skills to effective voter contact. This is a fixed-term, part-time (20 hours per week) position at $20/hour through the Midterm Elections. Benefits are not included.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who are excited to support local Indivisible groups and develop key organizing skills.
*Note: Location is flexible within the states specified.
- Plan and facilitate trainings on direct voter contact (specifically canvassing and phone banking) for Indivisible group leaders and group members
- Plan and execute direct voter contact events with Indivisible group leaders and group members
- Assist with VAN training, use and support requests
- Canvass and phone bank with group leaders and group members
- Assist with planning, preparation and execution of statewide or regional convenings
- Ability to be a team player and collaborator on cross departmental projects
- Willingness to jump in without hesitation to any task - big or small
- An ongoing interest in continued learning and adaptation based on shared best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel across state for regional visits and volunteer engagement
- Willingness and ability to work on evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to be nimble, adaptable, and thrive in campaign-like environment
- Alignment on the core progressive values of the Indivisible Project and commitment to assisting groups in implementing the strategy of the Indivisible Guide
- Commitment to being a part of, learning from and adding to Indivisible’s tireless efforts to create an equitable and inclusive work space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply, please click on the applicable state link below: