1030 15th Street NW, Suite 1100W
Since 1984, Share Our Strength® has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America – we’re on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We’re bold, creative, always open to new ideas and 100% dedicated to our mission. If that sounds like you, we’d like you to consider becoming part of our team.
The Corporate Partnership Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting and contributing to tasks and projects associated with Share Our Strength’s recruitment of new corporate partners. In particular, the Coordinator will spend approximately 30% of her/his time on internal cross departmental projects and 70% of her/his time directly supporting the Corporate Partnership Development team with vital administrative support and projects to engage prospective partners.
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnership (CP) colleagues to research/identify prospective targets and provide support in strategic cultivation, proposal development, negotiation or partnership terms, and drafting contracts.
- Maintain team resources to increase efficiencies and ensures access to quality collateral and other materials across the CP team.
- Continuously monitor for external examples of successful cause marketing and philanthropic campaigns, sharing with the CP Development team for possible integration into new business presentations.
- Capture notes, and lead follow up from team meetings.
- Assist team in updating contacts, contracts and creating reports; prepare sub-lists for partner outreach and opportunities including newsletters, special emails, and event invitations via Raiser's Edge.
- Support CP team leadership in coordinating external and internal scheduling for travel, meetings, and calls.
- Maintain and grow knowledge of the private sector through attendance of conferences and professional development events, adding valuable insights to prospect conversations.
- Represent the organization and team with poise and professionalism in all communications, building external prospect relationships through meticulous service, support, and creative problem-solving.
- Manage incoming partnership inquiries, vetting initial feasibility, making strategic recommendations and directing to lead solicitors as appropriate.
- Represent the Corporate Partnerships team on internal task forces as needed, working on cross-departmental projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- One to two years of relevant experience in providing administrative support or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multifaceted projects and perform well independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are an absolute requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications (including verbal, written, and presentation) skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. No Calls Please.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required