Full Time Contract
Details: 6,583,500 Naira
Federal Capital Territory
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Mointoring and Evaluation Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria.
To provide technical oversight and support to all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities of MC’s Global Fund-supported malaria programme in Nigeria. The M&E Manager will serve as the main focal person for all Research, MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) activity which include data validation, DQA, coordination meetings, capacity building in data quality and supportive supervisory visit to strengthen health management information system. S/he will report to the Senior Programme Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health (with focus on epidemiology/bio-statistics) ora pertinent social science discipline such as Demography
- At least 10 years’ post-qualification experience and 7 years’ experience in the design and implementation of health related project assessment, with a focus on project monitoring and evaluation, and data /database management
- Experience working in Public Health in developing countries within government, an international organization or research institution and managing social research, data analysis and report writing
- Significant experience in survey design and implementation
- Proficient in the development of data entry programmes, using statistical analysis software (EpiInfo, EpiData, Excel, Access, Stata, SPSS) and management of project M&E systems
- Experienced in applying qualitative methods of data collection and analysis
- Familiar with Nigeria’s routine HMIS and DHISvs2
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.