Details: The salary range for this position is $53,000 - $56,000 depending on qualifications.
4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world's toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we strive for a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, including all 50 United States, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your position with TNC
The Legal Information Specialist is responsible for managing and maintaining the conservation project legal data system to provide accurate data regarding conservation projects, land management and legal transactions. This involves data entry, data quality control, data analysis, data editing and creating reports from the data.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience maintaining a centralized relational database system
• Experience implementing and directing multiple projects.
• Experience using MS office software including Word, Excel, and Access.
• Experience applying research skills, including obtaining information from the Internet.
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
• Basic knowledge of legal real estate practice.
• Experience manipulating, analyzing and/or interpreting data.
• Experience producing database reports and analyses. Ability to use advanced computer functions.
• Demonstrated flexibility to changing situations and priorities.
• Experience in providing “customer service” skills and focus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 46933 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST October 30 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.