2111 Warren Avenue
(WTLA) is seeking a Director of Membership Services to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is interested in a fast paced, multifaceted position and wants to use their talents and skills to help grow WTLA’s membership and enhance benefits and services.
ABOUT WTLA: The Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association is the state's largest voluntary statewide legal organization. Our members are attorneys dedicated to protecting the health and safety of Wyoming families, enhancing consumer protections and preserving each citizen's right to trial by jury and access to the courts. WTLA is committed to improving the quality of legal representation for Wyoming families by providing high quality legal education and keeping abreast of legislative and judicial activities.
The duties and responsibilities of the WTLA Director of Member Services include, but are not limited to the following:
· Assists in the development of membership recruitment and retention programs.
· All aspects of membership information development and maintenance; including billing, contact information updates & tracking, member listserves, membership reports and troubleshooting issues.
· In house accounting duties including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements and account reconciliation.
· Assist with coordination, development and implementation of continuing legal education programs.
· Promotion and maintenance of major donor programs including billing, updating listserve and website features.
· Leadership – ability to research, evaluate and recommend programs and processes to increase membership and enhance management.
· Public Relations/Communications – comfortable calling, visiting and reaching out to a variety of communities: members, public, educators, students and others. Solid interpersonal skills.
· Organized Self Starter – ability to manage the many and varied duties of a busy fast paced office.
· B.A. Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with staff, Association leaders, WTLA members and the public.
· Non-profit/Association background preferred.
· Experience with: Excel and Word required. Knowledge of Access preferred.
· Background with QuickBooks required.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines.
· Demonstrated computer literacy and familiarity with current technology and equipment.
· Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
Health and disability insurance and retirement benefits available.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Timeline and Details
· For the Complete Job Description, Please Visit wytla.org
· Full time benefited position based in Cheyenne, Wyoming – Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Requires working two–three weekends a year.
· Some travel required.
Hiring decision should be made by the end of August with a projected start date the middle of September.
For consideration please submit resume and cover letter including the contact information for three references by August 13, 2018 to:
Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
2111 Warren Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82001
email to email@example.com with the subject line WTLA Membership Director