PO Box 1215
326 Main Street
The Upper Valley Trails Alliance, a growing non-profit that aims to encourage trail usage and development throughout the region and to train the next generation of trail stewards, seeks a Program Manager.
The primary role of this position is to organize, lead and promote the UVTA’s events and education programs. The program manager will also participate in all other aspects of the organization’s work, including trail building and community outreach.
Summary of essential responsibilities
· Direct all aspects of the UVTA’s popular winter program designed to encourage elementary school children to be outdoors and physically active, including program design, outreach to schools and solicitation of prizes. 25%
· Take the lead in planning our four main annual events. 20%
· Create and implement our communication strategies for social media and newsletters. 20%
· Assist with providing content for the organization’s new website. 15%
· Participate in other important initiatives, including fundraising, trail building and community outreach. 20%
· Bachelors degree
· Strong communication skills
· Experience implementing social media campaigns
· Experience working with school-aged children
· A self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
· Ability to plan and manage multiple assignments
· Strong computer and design skills
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule
· A love of the outdoors
The Program Manager is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Submit cover letter, resume, writing samples and media postings, and three references to email@example.com or Russell Hirschler, Upper Valley Trails Alliance, PO Box 1215, Norwich, VT 05055. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Approximate start date: June 1, 2018.
The Upper Valley Trails Alliance: People. Paths. Possibilities.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit cover letter, resume, writing samples and media postings, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Russell Hirschler, Upper Valley Trails Alliance, PO Box 1215, Norwich, VT 05055. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.