Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
7500 Beechnut St Ste 208
Faith In Practice is an ecumenical, not-for-profit, medical mission organization. The mission of Faith In Practice is to improve the physical, spiritual, and economic conditions of the poor in Guatemala through short-term medical, surgical, and dental mission trips and related educational programs.
The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for the CEO. Duties may be project-based as well as administrative and may include liaising with board members and donors; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; managing the CEO’s calendar; preparing reports and financial data; and managing correspondence.
Candidates must possess the highest level of proven organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment with frequent concurrent deadlines. Candidates must thrive in a highly collaborative environment while also possessing the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision. Diplomacy and tact a must. Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience required. Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Provides daily organizational support to the CEO, including daily and weekly lists of meetings, calls, and priorities.
- Creates new contacts and keep records of important meetings in Salesforce and Prospect Tracking spreadsheet.
- Processes CEO expenses monthly.
- Assists CEO with travel arrangements for herself and donors or guests. Coordinates travel logistics and agenda with staff in Guatemala.
Donor Relations and Development Support
- Identifies major donors and analyzes, develops, and manages system for contacts.
- Makes appointments and manages calendar for CEO. Sends reminders and makes reservations.
- Assist CEO in meeting preparation by pulling reports and/or doing research.
- Researches and identifies new grant opportunities upon request.
- Conducts research and compiles statistical reports for fundraising purposes.
- Provides support materials for all grants and maintains calendar of deadlines for applications, updates, and all other grant activity.
- Provides administrative support to Development Committee.
- Responsible for updating information and submitting yearly applications to the Combined Federal Campaign, Charity Navigator and Better Business Bureau.
- Ensures that Faith In Practice is compliant with all monitoring agency guidelines and requirements.
- Has working knowledge of volunteer database functions, queries, and reports.
- Manages donor relations projects on outreach on behalf of the CEO, such as year-end gifts and communications related to sympathy, illness, and celebration.
- Provides administrative support to the CEO and the board. Tasks include, but are not limited to, annual update of contact information, creation of annual orientation binders for new board members, bimonthly CEO Report to the board.
- Upon request of the CEO, communicates with board members via phone and email.
- Works with the board Secretary prior to each meeting on the RSVP process, as well distribution of the Board Report, minutes, agendas, and other related materials.
- Provides logistical support for board meetings, including ordering of catering, preparation of AV materials, and reservation of rooms.
We offer PTO (paid time off); medical, dental, and vision insurance; and 401k retirement plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Melissa Bernardoni, COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.