Details: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience
Title: Digital Content Associate
Who We Are
Student Achievement Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping teachers and school leaders implement high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. We believe that challenging academic standards are the foundation for improved student outcomes, but that standards alone are not enough. Students will only make dramatic gains in achievement if instructional materials, assessments, and classroom practices are true to the expectations of high-quality, college- and career-ready standards. Our work is grounded in research and evidence, and we are committed to sharing standards-aligned tools and practices freely with educators across the country through our website www.achievethecore.org.
SAP is an equal opportunity employer, committed to reflecting the diversity of the students we serve. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds.
About the Position
The Digital Content Associate will inform and implement the content strategy for the Student Achievement Partners website (and other digital properties), email, and social channels to ensure that resources and key messages reach educators nationwide. S/he will be responsible for creating and managing content that helps connect educators with free, aligned materials and tools. The person in this role will contribute to the development of a communications strategy, design and monitor campaigns on social media, and regularly collect and analyze data to help ensure effective implementation of best practices that will help us to meet educator needs. In addition, the Digital Content Associate will attend to the ongoing maintenance of the website and digital tools.
- Maintain the Student Achievement Partners website and digital tools
- Create, post, and refresh content on the website
- Create, monitor, and manage campaigns and other social media content
- Collect, analyze, and respond to user feedback and performance data for both the website and social media
- Contribute to the development of a communications strategy and support the execution of that strategy, including identifying important voices and partners, exploring best practices, testing and iterating on new ideas, and surfacing high-value resources to meet the needs of the audience
Eligible candidates must have a passion for the mission of Student Achievement Partners and a demonstrated commitment to educational equity.
· Experience managing a Facebook and Twitter account for another person or organization; experience managing a CMS strongly preferred
· Experience gathering and analyzing site and/or social performance data; familiarity with Google analytics preferred
· Comfort using and assessing the value of a variety of digital tools and platforms
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven organizational skills and history of effectively meeting deadlines and expectations
· Solutions-focused, committed to excellence, diligent, and detail-oriented
· Effective working autonomously and collaboratively
· High energy, flexible, resilient, and a able to maintain a sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits
Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Student Achievement Partners offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and one-page letter of interest to Sultana Salma (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your letter of interest, please respond to the following:
If you had to choose the most important trait or skill for this role, which would you choose and why? Describe how you’ve demonstrated this skill or trait. (max 500 words)
In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying, where you found the job posting, and your name (.e.g. "Digital Content Associate - Idealist.org – First Last”).