4221 Wilshire Blvd Ste 130
About the Position
The office coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and as well as providing admin support to the Executive Director.
Executive Director Support
· Schedule meetings for Executive Director and maintain her calendar
· Schedule Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings
· Take notes at Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings
· Other tasks as needed
· Greet visitors, answer phones and check/return voicemail and email.
· Prepare reports for weekly staff meetings
· Liaise with building management and staff for repairs, cleaning, parking, HVAC, fire safety
· Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving
· Order and organize office supplies
· Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support including: arranging meetings, maintaining office space schedules, securing food and supplies, copying
• Previous experience working as administrative support staff, ideally within the entertainment industry
• Working knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to organize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with an ability to work with or without director supervision
• Available to work occasional nights and weekends
• Ability to relate, establish and cultivate respectful relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
• Have demonstrated success working as part of a team
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google Apps, PC and MAC proficiency preferred
• A commitment to WIF’s mission
This is an non-exempt/Full-Tim Year-Round position that reports to the Manager of Operations and Executive Director. This position supervises volunteers.
Salary scale: $18-$21/hr
WIF is an equal opportunity employer. WIF strongly believes in the strength of diversity and therefore, actively encourages applications from people of any race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age and ability to apply for open positions.
Learn more about the organization at www.WIF.org
Health, Dental, Vacation, Sick Leave.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Coordinator Applicant”