9159 Brookville Road
We are looking for a mature, dependable administrative professional who can manage a large volume of calls and help with data input.
The phone rings a lot here, with calls coming from people who need our assistance and from people who would like to help in myriad ways.
A Wider Circle is a dynamic, fast-paced grassroots nonprofit organization, and we love and support one another as we do this important work each day.
The individual selected for the position will demonstrate a genuine commitment and a sense of urgency for the mission, in addition to the commitment to providing fundamental support to A Wider Circle’s daily operations.
- Assist in daily operational activities, including answering office phones, directing calls, and data entry
- Work closely with sensitive donor data by way of careful data entry
- Act as the first point-of-contact for callers – from those seeking help to those seeking to contribute to the movement – with the highest level of professionalism and compassion
- Compassion for others and desire to participate in the movement to end poverty
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle daily operations with maturity and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedication to careful and efficient data entry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Enthusiasm for providing fundamental support to several dynamic teams here
- Experience working with databases preferred but not required
This position is offered as full- or part-time.
We offer a generous benefits package, including health insurance, 401K, voluntary benefits, and more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish is a plus but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com