33 University Blvd. East
Silver Spring Day School (SSDS), an Maryland Stage Department of Education (MSDE) approved private preschool located in the four corners area of Silver Spring MD is seeking to fill openings in the following programs -
- Extended Day Assistant Teacher: 1-5:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Daily Program Substitute Teachers: 9 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Early Bird Program Substitutes: 7:30 - 9:30 am, Monday-Friday
- Extended Day Substitutes: 1:00-5:30 pm; 3:30-5:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Join a dynamic team of early childhood educators who believe in educating the whole child through a curriculum based in exploration and play.
The individuals we are seeking have a minimum of a high school diploma and preferably a college graduate. Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field a plus. Experience with children required.
The ideal candidate:
- demonstrates patience, understanding and remains calm under pressure
- acts as a team member
- facilitates small group and one-on-one learning
- supervises students during transitions, classroom exploration, nap and playground time
- will work on project prep for classroom teaching staff
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and letter of interest to Richelle Meer.
No phone calls please.
Silver Spring Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin, socio-economic status, or learning differences in its hiring process.
MSDE License #157060