71 Summit Avenue
Family Promise is the leading national non-profit addressing family homelessness. With more than 200 Affiliates around the county, collectively we have served more than 750,000 people, the majority children, since we were founded in 1988. We are built on a unique model, utilizing resources found in every community to achieve consistent success in moving families into long-term housing, at significantly less cost than traditional shelter. Additionally, we engage a very large number of volunteers a year in direct service—raising awareness, deepening commitment and spurring the development of nearly a thousand other community initiatives to serve low-income children and adults. Our works helps tens of thousands of children and families regain self-sufficiency.
Summary and Key Responsibilities
* Prepare documents and perform administrative tasks for the CEO
* Assist with meeting preparation including taking a leadership role in scheduling, preparing documents, and follow-up to deliverables for meetings
* Assist with travel arrangements
* Manage website orders, inventory, and prepare outgoing shipments
* Address requests for homelessness assistance
* Data input and updates using Salesforce database
* Execute mass mailings
* Additional office tasks as required by all departments
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years experience in an office environment
* High level of proficiency in all Office 365 packages including Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
* Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and collaborate with co-workers
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume' to email@example.com with "Administrative Assistant P/T”in the subject line by April 26, 2018.