307 Waverley Oaks Road
Be the first person to fill Springwell's new quality and compliance position!
Springwell is seeking an individual to provide leadership and direction around quality improvement and assurance activities. The Manager will implement and maintain systems that monitor compliance with standards, analyze data as well as identify and create practices that improve the delivery of programs.
Our ideal candidate has great clinical skills, is incredibly organized and able to balance many competing projects, flexible and able to quickly switch priorities, believes in the importance of meeting standards and is able to use data to make decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience as a Supervisor or Manager preferred.
- Familiarity with community services for elders and the Massachusetts aging network preferred.
- Commitment to quality, community-based, consumer-directed care.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- 4-day work week option for many positions
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Boston, Social Services, Social Work, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, LSW, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Clinical, Supervision, Supervisor, Supervisory, Manager, Management, Public Health, Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website above. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.