Details: Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
413 North Main Street
CWC is looking for a Development Coordinator to join its vibrant conservation team!
Our ideal candidate is a friendly, energetic, organized and confident professional looking to make a difference in his or her community. The Development Coordinator will utilize his or her skills to expand our donor support to help increase CWC’s conservation impact to provide clean waters and healthy habitats across the Chautauqua region.
· Data entry and management in DonorPerfect
· Member correspondence and communications
· Donor cultivation, including traditional media, social media and face-to-face interactions
· Publicity, including group presentations and event support
· Administrative support
· Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, environmental sciences or other related field
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Publisher)
· Excellent written, oral and social media communications skills
· A love and appreciation of the outdoors
· Ability to be flexible and a team player
· Marketing, social media and graphic design skills a plus
· The CWC office is located in Jamestown, NY
· The Development Coordinator position may require occasional travel in western New York, northeast Ohio and western Pennsylvania
· Reliable transportation is required
· 30 hours per week, to be determined by executive director and employee
There are some benefits available for this part-time position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our team of committed people who are working to make a lasting difference, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 30, 2018. Please, no phone calls.