Details: $15.00 per hour plus biweekly bonuses
10151 Main Street
No cold calling! We have prospective students who are looking for an education in holistic nutrition + the culinary arts. We need someone who is excited to help them reach their goals.
Our mission: Bauman College educates future leaders, thinkers, and creators in the holistic nutrition and culinary arts professions to support people in achieving optimal health and create a paradigm shift in the way our world thinks about food. Our goal is to change the way people consume food from convenience to conscious eating. We provide students with a comprehensive understanding of nutrition, culinary arts, and business practices to prepare them for career success. Bauman College is committed to spreading personal, community, and global wellness through increased awareness of the healing power of fresh, whole food.
The Appointment Setter reports to the Admissions Manager and is responsible for contacting leads over the telephone to generate appointments. The Appointment Setter is also responsible for opening and closing the facility and greeting and assisting visitors.
The Appointment Setter must possess exemplary communication skills, computer skills, and be thorough in their job knowledge.
● Provide outstanding customer service by phone, email, and LiveChat
● Answer admissions phone line and schedule appointments
● Follow up with all incoming leads to schedule appointments within 5 minutes
● Follow up with existing leads weekly, bi-weekly, and/or monthly
● Set advising appointments, and send Bauman College information as requested
● Follow up with No Shows and Cancellations to reschedule
● Resolve scheduling conflicts
● Conduct lead qualifying interviews
● Meet specified quota’s
● Accurately input and update data in Salesforce
● Collaborate with Admissions and Marketing Departments pertaining to admissions related marketing initiatives
● Responsible for opening and closing facility
● Greet and assist visitors
● Back up the reception line
● Special projects and other duties as assigned
● High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and analytical skills
● Solid verbal, written, listening, organizational skills
● Ability to work independently or as a team with all levels of employees at various locations
● Friendly and professional telephone etiquette
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Experience with customer service over the phone and by email
● Experience with and knowledge of Google Applications
● Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
● Experience with Salesforce a plus
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required