115 West 31st Street
Seeking dedicated, trained, and experienced Senior Contracts Manager Professional to join the contract and budget unit. The Senior Contracts Manager will be supervised by the AVP of Contracts.
- Assists in pre-award activities including reading proposal guidelines; collecting, composing, and/or preparing administrative componets for proposal submissions; preparing applications, performing funding searches, developing and preparing budgets, and monitoring regulatory compliance requirements.
- Perform in post-award activities incuding account creation, regulatory compliance monitoring, salary and insurance allocations and effort reporting, materials order processing, invoice preparation, payment processing, cost center charges, cost transfers, grant projections, grant closing processes and account closing.
- Coordinates and ensures completion of monthly and annual reports. Work on ad hoc financial requirements and serve as a point of contact.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of the contract correspondence, subcontract information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Work on all aspects of government contract audits including pre-audit preparation of requested documents, actively participate in the auditor's site visit and follow up as needed.
- Ensure timely contract close-out, extension or renewal, modifications, and monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.).
- Present weekly, monthly, and annual financials (P and L) and contract variations to senior operating staff, explaining details, cause and effect, etc.
- Work with Finance/Program management to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing, discounting, bidding policies, etc. as well as able to understand/evaluate economic impact of contractual terms.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BS in Accounting/Finance a must, graduate degree a plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting required (not for profit)
- Three to four years' with similar progressive experience in not for profit sector and interaction with senior/executive staff preferred
- Experience with different accounting systems, especially FUND EZ, MIP (Sage) a plus
- Analytical and financial expertise is required
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must - this position will interact heavily with Win's Finance, Human Resource, Program operating staff and various government funding agencies
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please visit: https://winnyc.hyrell.com/UI/Views/Applicant/VirtualStepCareers.aspx