4410 29th Avenue South
We are looking for Preschool Lead Teachers for our Preschool Program. Neighborhood House’s Preschool Program offers high-quality preschool education to low-income
families, many of whom are recent immigrants and refugees. The Lead Teacher’s primary
responsibility is to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate and culturally responsive curriculum for children ages three to five.
A full job description and application instructions can be found on our website here.
8am-4:30pm Hours $19.80 to $23.40 per hour Full Benefits
● Actively Plan, create and implement a dynamic daily program for preschool age children.
● Deliver developmentally appropriate center based services to toddlers during classroom hours.
● Create a safe learning environment reflective of the diverse backgrounds of the participating families.
● Involve parents in the classroom in meaningful ways which demonstrates the belief
that parents are the principal influence on their child's education and development.
● Collaborate with other staff in developing plans for activities and strategize on
program development and implementation.
● See all duties on job description.
Minimum Qualifications: AA or BA Degree in Early Childhood Education, a BA in a related field with 15 quarter credits in ECE, or a BA in an unrelated field with 30 quarter credits in ECE.
Neighborhood House provides employees interesting, challenging, meaningful work that positively impacts King County, while providing employees a great work-life balance and a positive work culture. There is the potential for flexible working hours and minimal traveled involved in this position.
- Medical & Vision
- Employer Sponsored Life and AD & D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403(b) with Discretionary and Matching Contributions
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave Accruals
- 11 Paid Holidays
Click here for more details about our benefits program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit an agency application along with your resume and cover letter by one of the following ways:
Fax: (206) 923-6776
In Person or Mail to: Neighborhood House, 1225 S. Weller Street, Suite 510, Seattle, WA 98144
Attn: Human Resources
Office open from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday