The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Division of Information Technology aims to align technology solutions with the DOHMH mission by prioritizing resource use and deploying innovations that facilitate the agency’s day-to-day activities and enhance staff productivity and efficiency. Our goal is to provide users with a reliable, stable, and safe computing environment, through the collaboration of the Bureau of Technology Strategy & Project Management provides business analysis and IT project management services to define and deliver IT solutions that meet all program needs.
The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is seeking a qualified consultant for REDCap Product Support Manager role. REDCap is a web application created by Vanderbilt University for building and managing online surveys and databases. DOHMH has implemented an on-premise instance of REDCap which it uses for internal and pubic-facing users. It plans to use REDCap to accept healthcare provider reports as well as for the On-Call Doctor program through which DOHMH clinicians answer questions from external healthcare providers. DOHMH users that require application support include epidemiologists, data analysts, call center operators, and clinicians.
· The consultant will work with DOHMH staff to properly capture issues and assist with resolution. The consultant will ensure proper follow-up occurs and that all issues are resolved within an estimated timeframe. In addition, the consultant will:
1. Maintain user access
2. Set up just-in-time training for new users
3. Ensure needed updates / upgrades are made
4. Assist with upgrades and system QA
5. Assist users in application usage and other administrative actions within the application
6. Troubleshoot issues and perform system maintenance tasks
· The consultant will assist with migration of the On-Call Doctor and Reporting Central projects to a new platform including XML transformation of data for downstream systems including Maven.
· The consultant must have 3+ years of experience working with SQL Server, SQL server Integration Services, Web Services, Azure, and other related technologies
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience.
There is potential for this position to transition to DOHMH and therefore candidates must meet DOHMH eligibility requirement including NYC residency.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including how your experience relates to this position here. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health…