315 West 36th Street
Literacy Trust is looking for a smart, organized and entrepreneurial team member to coordinate our day-to-day programmatic operations and help build strong systems to support our growth. The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about operations and is willing to work on tasks big and small to further Literacy Trust’s mission and the expansion of Reading Rescue. The ideal team member views operations as a positive support to the organization's mission.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and manage all logistics regarding instructor professional development sessions, and summer school tutoring program. This includes for example scheduling session, and managing registrants.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all program partners for administrative support.
- Track program supplies and equipment, and training material.
- Support planning and execution of programmatic events (PC Day, Institute, etc.).
- Manage partner membership licenses.
- Enter training data, and run data reports for both internal needs and external partners.
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Deep belief in our mission
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in project management is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task when necessary
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, familiarity with Google Docs and Salesforce
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
To learn more about us please visit: http://www.literacytrust.org
- Salary: Literacy Trust offers competitive salaries.
- Excellent benefits package: We provide employees with 100% coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, in addition to partial coverage for family members. We also provide retirement accounts with an employer match.
- Professional development: We provide employees with a professional development budget after your first year of service because we want to see you grow in a way that's meaningful to you.
- Vacation: We offer employees 15 vacation days to unplug, unwind, and relax. Additionally, employees have the Department of Education winter break as paid time off.
- Work-life balance: In case the vacation time or summer Fridays didn't make it clear, we pride ourselves in supporting staff to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Fun work environment: We love to celebrate accomplishments, birthdays and more. Our office is also located in a Wework office space that promotes celebrations and team building.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please visit: https://literacy-trust.workable.com/jobs/790894/candidates/new