994 Old Eagle School Road
Junior Achievement is a high growth educational nonprofit making an impact in student’s lives. Are you looking for an opportunity with regional responsibilities? Would you like to spend your time out in the community promoting JA programs? This is the role for you. We are looking for someone who is persistent and takes calculated risks to achieve objectives. This individual should be able to handle a high intensity schedule while prioritizing the importance of multiple tasks. If you take ownership of this role you will succeed.
- Owns and executes all aspects of Junior Achievement’s strategic priority programs in the eight counties of Southeastern Pennsylvania. This includes in-school and after-school programs, one day volunteer events (JA in a Day), and semester based program opportunities.
- Builds relationships to ensure participation from volunteers and schools to achieve organizational objectives. Guarantees high quality program experience for school and volunteer firm participants.
- Ensures development and implementation of communication plan for school and volunteer contacts including newsletter, social media, phone, email and site visits. Utilizing established best practices, plans and executes effective recognition and evaluation process.
- Delivers sales presentations to support volunteer growth to volunteer organizations. Ensures Junior Achievement aligns with Corporate Social Responsibility and other objectives.
- Delivers sales presentations to support program growth to new districts, schools, and prospective teachers.
- Participates appropriately to assure JA’s position in the business and education communities.
- Recruits schools/partners for participation. Coordinates and executes program delivery, teacher and volunteer recruitment/training, and overall operation of program.
- Coordinates general records and correspondence relative to program implementation. Files all class registration forms. Ensures procurement and delivery of all program materials.
- Coordinates with Development Office and Program Director to ensure grant deliverables and organizational objectives are achieved. Assists in budget development for associated programs and program related activities
- All other duties as assigned.
Three years of relevant experience preferred; a minimum of two years required. Proven history of successful program implementation/project management. Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a high volume environment. Self-starter. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy. Impeccable interpersonal skills and a desire to interact with a wide variety of people. Willingness to travel for meetings in the eight Southeastern Pennsylvania counties is a must.
- Full health benefits for the employee (medical, dental, vision)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Short-Term Disability policy
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation (accrued)
- 2 Personal Days
- 8 Sick Days
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: Andrew Slike, Operations & Finance Manager, Junior Achievement of Southeastern Pennsylvania, 994 Old Eagle School Road, Suite 1014, Wayne, PA 19087 or e-mail to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately.