5556 35th ave ne
The Friendship Circle is a non-profit organization that provides education, therapies, respite and activities for families, children, and teens with special needs. The Friendship Circle's unique formula introduces children and teens with special needs with typical teens to foster inclusion and friendship.
The Friendship Circle is seeking an Executive Assistant position. The Friendship Circle office is located in Mercer Island.
PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES – LOOKING TO FILL THIS POSITION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Duties & Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
The Executive Assistant position, will work with the Executive Director and Program Director in the implementation of fundraising activities and day-to-day organizations developments.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter gifts and donor information into donor database
- Prepare and distribute donor acknowledgement letters and other correspondence through traditional and electronic channels
- Maintain data integrity in our database and create segmented lists for use in email and traditional campaigns
- Supervise and coordinate direct mailings
- Conduct strategic prospect research
- Assist with the scheduling of agency tours and community presentations
- Coordinate and facilitate
- Participate in planning and coordination of development activities to successfully meet department fundraising goals
- Being convertible to manage social media – Facebook, twitter, snap-shot and Instagram.
- E-newsletters and web-based e-mailings (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp and others)
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist the Executive Director and other Friendship Circle staff in planning the Walk With Friendship event and Annual Dinner and End of Year Campaign
- Track event donations and ensure prompt recognition
- Secure in-kind donations
- Strengthen relationships with existing sponsors and seek out new partnerships
- Bachelor's degree and at least one year of office experience
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail. Ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Experience with donor databases and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent personal relations skills
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with a passionate team
- Good organization skills and attention to details; ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently; willingness to be flexible and work cooperatively with team members to accomplish department and agency objectives
- Good judgment; willingness to take initiative and apply creativity towards problem-solving as necessary
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with persons from diverse backgrounds and disciplines
- Subscribe to a philosophy of cooperation and continuity across programs and of consideration and respect for clients
- Experience in non-profits and fundraising preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills, excellent grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices
Sick, Holidays, medical
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter to Elazar Bogomilsky at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications and begin interviewing qualified applicants immediately, early submitter is strongly encouraged.