The part-time Development and Database Associate will provide direct support to the Development and Database Specialist which may involve data administration, events, and prospect research. This position requires Raisers Edge experience/familiarity, standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of database management and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Raisers Edge or other CRM experience required.
Data Entry & Reporting
· Responsible for data entry and gift processing, including ongoing maintenance of the database, ensuring data is accurate, current, and consistent.
· Responsible for generating donor data and reports requested by staff.
· Support collaborative administrative functions between the Development and Finance departments, including processing and recording donations.
· Provide basic operational support for the office by managing supply requests, printing requests, and other office tasks, as needed (ex. filing, copying).
· Misc. errands, as needed (ex. Purchasing and picking up supplies).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Raiser’s Edge knowledge; Preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience with fundraising or related work in the nonprofit sector; Preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in nonprofits and/or communications; equivalent -work experience will be strongly considered.
· Strong ability to multitask; Required.
· Ability to assist with writing and editing gift acknowledgments
· High computer proficiency and comfort, including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite; Required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; Required.
· Detail-oriented; Required.
· Top-notch time management skills; Required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Ability to function in high-pressure situations
· Manual dexterity to operate a computer
· Correctable vision and hearing
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Development and Database Associate” in the subject line.
I understand that this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management.
Tower reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises. This job description neither constitutes a written or implied contract nor does it alter the at-will relationship between the employee and Tower.
The part-time Development and Database Associate will provide direct support to the Development and Database Specialist which may involve data administration, events, and prospect research. This position requires…