34 Washington Street
Position Title: Seasonal Gift Processing Assistant, Non-profit
Reports to: VP, Development Operations and Fundraising Programs and Sr VP, Research Management
The Seasonal Gift Processing Assistant will work closely with VP, Development Operations and Fundraising Programs and with the Gift Processing Associate. The Assistant will assist with the data entry into Raiser’s Edge as the year-end volume of data entry exceeds the capacity of existing staff. He/she will also assist the Senior Vice President, Research Management with research information transfer at year end and continuing into 2019. This responsibility requires strong Excel experience and meticulous attention to details.
This position runs October thru January, beginning at part-time hours then growing to full-time through the season. This position is essential during our busiest time and will need to commit to full-time during the last weeks of December and first weeks of January (holiday days excluded).
· Responsible for accurate and timely entry of all gifts into the donor database (Raiser’s Edge), which may include checks, EFTs and credit cards
· Prepare hard copy backup for gift report and acknowledgements
· Research data entry and data transfer using Excel
· Update donor information in database as needed
· Other tasks as assigned
· Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and commitment to high-quality work product
· Experience with Raiser’s Edge gift processing strongly preferred
· Experience with Excel required
· Experience with FileMaker is a plus
· Ability to perform critical, rote tasks with meticulous accuracy
· Flexibility, a good sense of humor, and a desire to be part of a successful, dedicated team
· Willingness to pinch hit across the needs of an entrepreneurial not-for-profit organization
· Strong references
· Associate’s degree or higher
Cure Alzheimer’s Fund is a highly-ambitious 501c3 public charity dedicated to curing Alzheimer's disease, overseen by a hands-on board of philanthropists and managed by a professional staff of ten full-time and eight part-time non-scientists. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund was created fourteen years ago by families who were impatient with the slow pace of Alzheimer's research. In that time, Cure Alzheimer’s Fund has grown into a nationally-acclaimed consortium that raised over $18 million in 2017 and has been recognized by the New York Times, CNN, and Time Magazine. Our Research Consortium and Scientific Advisory Board are composed of leading Alzheimer’s researchers, including Nobel laureates, from premier research institutions across the United States. We are located in beautiful downtown Wellesley Hills, with free parking and a comfortable, enjoyable work environment!
More information at www.curealz.org.
Cure Alzheimer's Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Job type: Part-time to full-time, in-house. Please email cover letter and resume , and salary requirement to Jobs@curealz.org. Reference "Seasonal Gift Processing Assistant" in the subject line, please.
Please no phone calls.
Cure Alzheimer’s Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer.