Details: Commensurate with professional experience.
1875 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
The Business Development Specialist position is primarily responsible for supporting the efforts of the Director of Business Development to enhance the external focus of NTL Institute’s organizational reach; to garner business development opportunities that financially support NTL and execute marketing strategies that promote NTL courses and programs.
1. Supports and executes the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan on near-term and middle-term objectives.
2. Engages potential clients in a sales approach that is consultative and relational.
3. Converts inquiries from individuals to paid registrations for the Human Interaction Laboratory, Organization Development courses, and Advanced Personal Development courses.
4. Is a contributor to revenue generation and achieving or exceeding revenue goals.
5. Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general support to leadership, staff, consultants and members connected with NTL Institute.
6. Observes operational issues and advises how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
7. Collects data and helps assess the external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
8. Assists in feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
9. Maintains the integrity of marketing outreach database(s).
10. Maintains the integrity of data in the CRM system (customer relationship management).
11. Aids in the development of brochures or other print or electronic ads to market corporate services.
12. Assists in the execution of programs for members of the organization.
13. Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
14. Assists in the process of garnering feedback from clients.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Accurate Data Management.
- Team Collaboration.
- Time Management.