Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
475 Riverside Drive
The SDSN Association, which has offices in New York, Paris, and New Delhi, India, is seeking a dynamic and talented professional to support the finance and administration team and the New York SDSN Secretariat more broadly. This position will report to the Head of Finance and Administration, based in the SDSN Secretariat Paris office.
For the New York office:
- Manage the onboarding checklist and orientation activities for new employees and interns, and also oversee staff departures in accordance with internal policies;
- Assist in staff and intern recruitment and help process intern timesheets;
- Help with tracking and centralized recording of staff vacation days;
- Perform general office maintenance tasks, including purchasing supplies and equipment, maintaining inventory, and providing general travel guidance and support;
- Assist in reimbursement processing;
- Provide administrative, scheduling, and research support to the Head of the New York Office.
For the SDSN Secretariat:
- Assist with financial processing, including reconciling corporate credit cards, processing invoices, and assisting with bookkeeping;
- Provide support to the Finance and Contracts Manager with local contracts;
- Manage central SDSN mailing and distribution lists;
- Provide logistical support for SDSN conferences, workshops, seminars, and other events;
- Provide general support to the New York Secretariat team, including organizing office-wide meetings;
- Other tasks assigned by management of the SDSN Secretariat or the SDSN Association.
- The candidate must have the right to work in the United States.
- One year of relevant work experience.
- Excellent English oral communication and writing skills.
- Expert use of the Microsoft Office Suite required; database and website experience a plus.
- Highly organized and process-oriented; ability to meet agreed deadlines.
- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with others in a small team environment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to https://sdsn.hrpartner.io/jobs We will contact only those candidates whose profile meets our requirements. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.