536 Mission Street
Golden Gate University (GGU) has been helping adults achieve their professional goals since 1901. We are the #1 ranked University for Adult Learners by Washington Monthly for three consecutive years. Students can choose from undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs in law, taxation, business and related professions both in-person and online. Our main campus is in the heart of San Francisco's thriving financial district, providing students with faculty that work at notable companies and bring real-world experience to the classroom.
We are seeking a driven, enrollment professional to join our Enrollment Team. Assistant Directors speak with interested prospective students. Your role at GGU is crucial as you will be responsible for helping potential students find the right program to match their career goals.
We're a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization.
If you're competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, Golden Gate University is the place for you.
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students via phone calls, emails and text messages through a CRM (Ellucian Recruit)
- Evaluate the prospective student's needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective student make an informed decision on program offering, delivery mode, and school fit
- Own targets and manage a robust sales pipeline; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Consistently operate within, and be measured with respect to
- Rapport building skills
- Call flow and pipeline management
- Needs analysis/service and support
- Innovative thinking, planning and implementing
- Build and maintain relationships with community partners, businesses, community colleges and other organizations.
- Host and lead in-person info sessions to convert leads to students
- Partner with departments outside of Admission including Financial Aid, Enrollment Support Services and Advising to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student; Escalates issues as appropriate
- Occasional travel and participation in evening and weekend events may be required
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 1-2 years proven experience in counseling, recruiting, or related expertise
- Exceptional closing skills while remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- Goal-oriented with experience exceeding quotas and driving for results in a target-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to tie an individual's wants and needs into a logical solution
- Flexible, adaptable, and supremely motivated
- Strong confidence and presentational abilities in both 1:1 and group contexts
- Specialized experience in college admissions and/or sales functions
- Experience utilizing CRM: Ellucian Recruit or similar account management software
To apply: Please go to http://www.ggu.edu/jobs and submit an application, letter of interest, and a resume.
In applying for a position, candidates sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.
Golden Gate University is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
University policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender stereotyping, and gender identity, taking a protected leave (e.g. family medical or pregnancy leave), or on any other basis protected by applicable laws.
The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion, and to maintaining working and learning environments that reinforces these practices. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all especially women, minorities, people of color, veterans, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQI community.
Golden Gate University annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the Federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Golden Gate University Report, please go to http://www.ggu.edu/media/employee/documents/facilities/street-smarts-annual-security-report.pdf (Download PDF reader).
Minimum Education Required