This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who believe in our mission, thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, and want be part of a growing purpose driven organization. The position reports to the COO and will also work closely with Executive Director and program team to provide support in the areas of finance, HR and operations.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing
- Cash management and analysis
- Maintaining the general ledger and completing month-end closes
- Assisting the COO in month and year-end reporting and analysis
- Assisting the COO in the annual budget and audit process
- Maintaining personnel records; on-boarding new staff
- Administering payroll and benefits programs
- Other HR related support
- Acting as the liaison with our outsourced IT support
- Coordinating and maintaining office equipment, supplies, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the office
- Supporting the Executive Director on administrative functions as needed
Qualifications – What you are like:
- You have excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- You have strong quantitative skills and pay meticulous attention to detail
- You are an expert when it comes to office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, know how to take initiative, and will find practical solutions as issues arise
- You are passionate about our mission and eager to pitch in as needed to support the organization’s growth!
Qualifications - What you have:
- 2+ years of relevant accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks and MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- A Bachelors’ degree with courses in business, accounting, or a relevant field
Competitive salary and benefits offered
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume with a few lines explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position to Nancy Manket at email@example.com. Include Accounting and Office Coordinator position in the subject line.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Futures and Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer.